Date last revised: November 2020
- Copyright and permissions
- Limitation of liability
- No warranty
- Purchase/license of goods/services
- Online dialogue participation
- Advertising and sponsorship
- Please read all of the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
- When used in the Terms and Conditions, “Mindfulness” includes Mindfulness Journey and The Mindfulness Community, its subsidiaries, affiliates and respective officers, directors and employees.
- Mindfulness reserves the right to modify or otherwise update the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- You should review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for any changes.
- Your continued use of Mindfulness constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
Copyright © 2018 Mindfulness. All rights reserved. This web-site, including all of its content, is the property of Mindfulness or their licensors. Please consult individual material for relevant copyright information and notices.
All content found on www.mindfulnessjourney.com is provided for information and education purposes. The website provides information on a wide range of health and medical topics. The information is not intended to substitute for the advice of a physician, nor is it intended to provide legal, accounting, financial or tax advice. You should always consult your doctor for specific information on personal health matters, or other relevant professionals to ensure that your own circumstances are considered.
Limitation of liability
Mindfulness is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages caused and/or arising from your use of www.mindfulnessjourney.com or from the purchase, licensing, use or performance of any products or services made available on this website. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, information on this website.
While Mindfulness makes every effort to keep the content on www.mindfulnessjourney.com current, no representations, warranties or conditions are given (express or implied) that the site will be error-free or completely accurate at all times. The information, goods and services available on this website are provided “as is.” Mindfulness expressly disclaims any warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and that your use will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. At any time and without notice, Mindfulness may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update the content of the website, as well as the goods and services made available on www.mindfulnessjourney.com. Mindfulness is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website, or of any software that may be available for download or the purchase or license of any goods or services on www.mindfulnessjourney.com.
Purchase/license of goods/services
The purchase or license of goods and services from www.mindfulnessjourney.com are subject to all of the Terms and Conditions, and in addition to the following provisions:
Prices, payment, shipping, returns
The credit card or other payment information you give to purchase or license products and services provided on www.mindfulnessjourney.com must be accurate and complete. This information will be used to charge you for any purchased or licensed products or services on this website. Mindfulness or its suppliers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to make any necessary updates, modifications and adjustments at any time without prior notice to product descriptions, warranties and prices due to errors, product discontinuation, changing costs, new market conditions or any other business factor. Prices for backordered items cannot be guaranteed. All prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated, and subject to applicable provincial and federal sales tax, handling charges and shipping charges. Details are provided at time of ordering. You will be informed of total charges and asked to confirm the transaction before it is charged to your credit card. You are responsible for all fees and taxes incurred by you. All orders for shipment outside of Canada may be subject to additional taxes, shipping charges, customs and duties, all paid and provided for solely by you. Returns policies and after-sales support vary depending on the merchant.
Goods/services of other merchants
There may be links to the websites of other merchants offering goods or services for purchase or license. Each merchant is responsible for setting and explaining the applicable shipping, return, security, warranty and other purchase or licensing policies. Mindfulness does not guarantee, warrant or endorse any product or service sold by these merchants, nor does Mindfulness hold any liability or responsibility for the quality or performance of any product or service sold to you by any merchant. The purchase or license of any product or service from these merchants is a transaction solely between you and that merchant. Mindfulness holds no responsibility or liability for any merchant or your relationship with such merchant. Any question or dispute you may have regarding any such product or service should be addressed directly to the responsible merchant.
Please read our privacy statement carefully so that you will understand how your personal information will be treated as you make use of Mindfulness. By using Mindfulness you agree to the terms of the online privacy statement.
Online dialogue participation
When you share your comments with us:
- Keep your comments relevant to the topic under discussion.
- Use English.
- Provide your opinion. Your content must be your own. Breaking copyright laws, or other proprietary laws, is not acceptable.
- Be respectful of others comments.
- The following kinds of comments are prohibited:
- Discriminatory eg., racist, sexist
- Hate speech
- Offensive or abusive eg., violent, obscene, profane, harassing
- Illegal eg., pornographic, threatening, suggesting committing a criminal act
- Violate privacy and confidentiality eg., do not include your own or another’s personal information
- Marketing eg., advertising or promotional
- Spam eg., repetitive or spamming threads
- Do not include your phone number, email address or other personal information.
Please keep in mind the views of other participants do not represent Mindfulness’s views.
You agree to indemnify Mindfulness and its respective directors, officers, employees and other users against any liability, claim, loss or damage provided such are caused by your acts or omissions.
You agree that any material you upload grants Mindfulness the non-exclusive irrevocable right to use your content royalty-free in perpetuity. You waive all moral rights in your submission and allow Mindfulness to display, copy, translate, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information. For example, Mindfulness may use any and/or all ideas and comments, in anonymous aggregate form, for purposes that advance the profession, stimulate Mindfulness growth and relevance, policy development, promotion. We will not, however, sell or lend your information without your consent. You give Mindfulness permission to publish your full name and city in connection with your submission.
Links to other sites
This website may contain links to other websites. Any such other websites are independent from www.mindfulnessjourney.com. Mindfulness has no control over the contents or operation of other websites, and as such makes no representation or warranty. When leaving www.mindfulnessjourney.com you may be subject to legal terms and conditions and privacy policies of that other website. The provision of a link to other websites is for convenience; it does not constitute endorsement by Mindfulness.
Links to www.mindfulnessjourney.com
Mindfulness encourages links to www.mindfulnessjourney.com. However, Mindfulness reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to another website, and an external website provider must agree to remove any link to www.mindfulnessjourney.com upon the request of Mindfulness. You may link to the main page or individual pages on www.mindfulnessjourney.com website, provided you respect the following:
- Do not create links that may lead others to think that Mindfulness content is your own, or that Mindfulness is endorsing your site when that is not the case. For example, do not frame any part of www.mindfulnessjourney.com within your site. All links must bring up www.mindfulnessjourney.com in a separate, full window.
- If you want to copy www.mindfulnessjourney.com content, please read the copyright and permissions section of these Terms and Conditions. Be sure to read all disclaimer notices associated with www.mindfulnessjourney.com content before sending your viewers to www.mindfulnessjourney.com.
- You cannot use Mindfulness name, logo or other Mindfulness trademarks without prior written agreement from Mindfulness. Please read the trademarks section of these Terms and Conditions.
If you are in doubt about the inclusion of a link from your site to www.mindfulnessjourney.com, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising and Sponsorship
Advertising found on www.mindfulnessjourney.com must comply with Mindfulness’s advertising and sponsorship policies. Mindfulness holds no responsibility or liability for any liability, loss, damage, claim or causes of action arising from the content of advertising found on www.mindfulnessjourney.com, or for any claims and representations made.
The laws of the Province of Ontario and of Canada apply without regard to conflict of law principles. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to the purchase of goods and services and is expressly excluded.